Re: [orca-list] Need help getting Mbrola voices to work

I have gotten MBROLA voices working, but only with espeak-ng and speech-dispatcher-git installed. The released speech-dispatcher will not work with espeak-ng, and I didn't think it had espeak-ng-mbrola-generic.conf either. The latest news here is that F123 master has MBROLA speaking with Orca, but we can't say that it will work with the older espeak package or the latest release of speech-dispatcher. We are currently using a known to be working speech-dispatcher git version and a known to be working espeak-ng, also a git version to make this work.

~Kyle