Re: [orca-list] orca responses very late in all applications menu.

I really don't know, but I'm very happy with Orca 3.29.4pre in Ubuntu 18.04.

Milton

Op 15-07-18 om 18:08 schreef John Covici:
I notice during these instructions, you are using python3.6 -- any
reason why 3.5 would not work -- using gentoo and the devs went back
to 3.5 -- they changed all packages to use 3.6, but then went back to
3.5.  Would this have any bad effects on orca?

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:00:40 -0400,