Re: [orca-list] orca responses very late in all applications menu.

Hello Didier Spaier!
I have dell laptop with I5 7th generation, 4GB of DDR4 RAM, 1TB of Hard disk.
yah you  are right, Gnome takes lot of space on RAM.
I like Gnome wich comes with Ubuntu 18.04 and its applications menu as
well. it's over all interface is also good, I love that.
I have used Mate desktop but simply I don't liked that interface.
but I don't know any thing about GNOME-classic? will you please gide
me? if it is something like Gnome then I would love to try.