Re: [orca-list] orca responses very late in all applications menu.

I think that your best bet will be to use packages such as the one that
Majid offers. But Unless Majid wants to offer packages for all the
different commits, I am not sure how you will be able to functionally
bisect the problem you are having.

Sorry!
--joanie