Re: [orca-list] problem with messages.py

But it makes orca quit, so no orca when I get that message.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 08:09:44 -0400,
Didier Spaier wrote:

Hi,

In:
https://docs.python.org/3.5/library/faulthandler.html
I read:
Only ASCII is supported. The backslashreplace error handler is used on encoding.
I don't know is this is part of the explanation but still...

Anyway I don't think athat one should worry about all such messages,
as long as orca works...

So if that doesn't hurt I'd just leave alone messages.py.

Sorry I still have to learn Python, so wait for a more sound answer.

Didier