[orca-list] Please test option to always speak selected cell range in Calc

Hey all.

Thanks for your thoughts and the lively discussion on what Orca should
present with respect to cell selection changes. I agree with those of
you who say that there should be an option, so I've just put something
in place for those interested to test my interpretation of what I
believe you are requesting. Note that the option to speak the full range
is not enabled by default, nor is it in the GUI yet. Let's get the
desired behavior straightened out first. :)

To give this a try, you'll need to pull master. In addition, you will
need to add the following to your orca-customizations.py:

import orca.settings
orca.settings.alwaysSpeakSelectedSpreadsheetRange = True

Please respond to this thread (ideally with succinct and concrete
messages) answering the following questions:

1. What did I get right?
2. What did I get wrong?

--joanie