Re: [orca-list] What all do I need to get Mumble working?

You may need to turn up your internal mic's volume in sound settings->input; I had to do this. I'm referring to the settings in your desktop, not those in Mumble client.  I suggest running the audio tuning wizard, in Mumble (settings->audio wizard).  Habve the sound settings applet open while you do this, and tweak volumes to your liking.  When you have enough mic gain, you should be able to use voice-activated (snr in the mumble wizard).  I prefer this setup over using either ptt or raw amplitude.

HTH and Happy Mumbling,

Dave  H.