Re: [orca-list] Confidential diary/journaling with Orca and Ubuntu 18.04

Yes, there definitely was a Windows version. It used the Mono framework, and I'm thinking there were some accessibility issues with Mono and Windows. https://lifehacker.com/5839633/tomboy-is-a-free-lightweight-note-taking-app-for-all-platforms