Re: [orca-list] Donating, and quick question about Voxigyn

Hello.

I am sorry, but it would be better when people would support Orca development too. I am afraid of end of Orca development, if there is only one developer and some money to support. I like your work, Joanie, you're great, but I think, more money and perhaps some helpers who know programming can help. I am sorry, but I am writing this only for good of linux accessibility. I don't want end of linux accessibility, it's my primary system and when it ends, I will be without computer.

Best regards

Vojta.