Re: [orca-list] Donating, and quick question about Voxigyn

Hi Christopher.

My employer (Igalia) supports my work on Orca. I think Hypra takes
donations. Thanks and take care.

--joanie

On 07/06/2018 07:32 PM, christopher Gilland via orca-list wrote:
So, not sure if I spelled things correctly, but I'll get there in a second.

First off, I'm interested in knowing if there is a link one could
provide me where I may could make a one time only donation to the
work/support of future Orca development.

Joni's work really has won over my respect, and I'll like to help in
some way with the project. I have no programming know-how's, but that
much with a small donation, I could do, and am willing to do.

My second question is regarding the Voxigyn (hope I spelled that
correctly,) TTS engine.

I hear that once purchased, it is possible to get those voices working
with Orca. I presume through Speech-Dispatcher.

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, though I see nothing in the
archives, but can someone give me the command/steps to get it up and
running after purchasing/downloading one of the voices?

I love Voxin, but this is something I'd really like to try, if you all
can help me get it up and running.

Thanks much.

Chris.