Re: [orca-list] TTS choices? Don't worry, not Voxin

Le 29/06/2018 à 20:49, Didier Spaier a écrit :
All these work with Orca + Speech Dispatcher. There are others that I
didn't try, that can be used with Speech Dispatcher and, I assume, Orca.

How do you make Pico working on Speech Dispatcher and Orca from the GUI? Last time I've checked selecting pico result in non-speech on Orca so it is really dangerous if you rely only on speech synthesis.

Best regards,
Alex.