Re: [orca-list] speech dispatcher will not stay running

OK, this worked correctly -- thanks a lot.

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 04:32:40 -0500,
Alex ARNAUD wrote:

Le 28/01/2018 à 21:12, John Covici a écrit :
0.87 is the version I have and the only one I can get, unless I
compile it from git or something.

I have the above lines in the speechd.conf file of my Debian Sid
VM with speech-dispatcher 0.8.8 :
# By default, Speech Dispatcher is configured to shut itself
down after a period of
# time if no clients are connected. The timeout value is in
seconds, and is started when
# the last client disconnects. A value of 0 disables the
timeout.

# Timeout 5

It's at line 49 and just before :
# -----LOGGING CONFIGURATION-----

# The LogLevel is a number between 0 and 5 specifying the
# verbosity of information to the logfile  or screen
# 0 means nothing, 5 means everything (not recommended).

LogLevel  3

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD