Re: [orca-list] speech dispatcher will not stay running

hmmm, I see no such parameter in my configs, maybe they are some older
configs which I adapted.  I was looking at the news item in the
documentation and it has
* Implement a shutdown timer in the server, which activates after 5
seconds.

So, if there is a way to switch this off, if you could tell me the
config I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 02:30:23 -0500,