[orca-list] Preliminary braille "word wrap" support committed to master

Hey all.

I have just committed very preliminary braille "word wrap" support to
master. It seems to work both with and without liblouis. But I'm sure
there are things I didn't get right. For this reason, it is currently
just an "experimental" feature and disabled by default. To enable it,
you'll need to add it to your orca-customizations.py file:

import orca.settings
orca.settings.enableBrailleWordWrap = True

Hopefully it is in the ballpark of what you wanted. Please let me know.
Once the kinks get worked out, I'll add a GUI option and we can discuss
whether or not it should be enabled by default.

Thanks!
--joanie