Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice: when opening the navigator, first time pressing down arrow Orca announces the context

Hi Alex.

I can only reproduce this sometimes, but the problem seems to be we
don't always get the expected event from LibreOffice, namely an
object:state-changed:focused event for the tree. You can test this
without down arrow by doing a simple variation of your steps:

1. Open LibreOffice Writer
2. Press F5 to open the navigator
3. Press Escape
4. Goto step 2.

Expected Results: Orca would always say "Headings" at the end of the
presentation.

Actual Results: Orca sometimes says "Headings" and sometimes doesn't.

When Orca says "Headings," it's because we got an
object:state-changed:focused event for the tree. When Orca fails to say
it, it's because we didn't get that event.

Getting back to the bug you describe below, when you down arrow Orca is
told that the the current item in a tree has changed. Orca realizes
you're in a tree now and presents that new information as context so
that you know what tree you're in. Orca would present that information
at the correct time if LibreOffice fixed their bug. Therefore, if you've
not done so already, please report it against LibreOffice.

Thanks!
--joanie