Re: [orca-list] Accessing CBO web site

It's not an immediate fix, but I'd wager you can get the markup fixed.
I'd contact your congressional office if there's not a webmaster link on
the page. Heck, contact both.

Janina

Joanmarie Diggs writes:
Hi John.

I can confirm what you are experiencing. Unfortunately, the summary
content is displayed but has aria-hidden="true" on it. And I don't see
any interaction I can perform to change that.

--joanie