[orca-list] Accessing CBO web site

I'm on the Board of Directors for 3 different non-profits and I need to get to some information on the web site of the Congressional Budget Office. Can anybody tell me if there is a trick I can use with orca + firefox to click the Summary button on pages at the CBO web site? For example, below is a link to a page on the CBO web site. If you point firfox to that page and scroll down a ways, you will hear orca say ""Summary collapsed push button". I'd like to click that button.

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/53451?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_content=812526&utm_campaign=Express_2018-01-09_11%3a30%3a00
John G. Heim; jheim math wisc edu; sip://jheim sip linphone org