Re: [orca-list] Got ubuntu mate up and running on desktop PC - couple of questions

Le 05/01/2018 à 21:20, Paulina Gajoch a écrit :
Caution: Perhaps you will have thunderbird in English version. I had Thunderbird installed by default on my Ubuntu, I reinstalled it, and I have English thunderbird. I don't found good text editor and pdf reader and IRC client. If you are interested in this programs, I can announce you, when I find some program.

If you want Thunderbird in your language you can install thunderbird-locale-fr for french, thunderbird-locale-it for Italian for example.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager