[orca-list] Orca and Kali Linux

Hello all,

I'm running a oracle virtualbox under the win 10 64 bits with a instalation of the most recent Kali Linux. ALthough I found some article about an accessible instalation in Kali, this installation didn't work so I completed it with a friendly eye. But now, I have my kali running and orca too, but without any read. I can't find any error or something like it and orca didn't speak anything, although the sound from linux is playing ok.

So, I want to ask:
1.The accessible instalation from kali really works?
2.Are there known problems with kali and orca and how can I  fix them?
3.After, the problem can be the installation in a virtual machine?

Best reggards
Felipe