Re: [orca-list] Can't access top panel in Mate

Hello,

Le 05/01/2018 à 19:02, Alex ARNAUD a écrit :
Le 05/01/2018 à 11:48, Nick Wood a écrit :
If I use Ctrl+Alt+Tab I can get to something called X-Caja-Desktop which appears to be the desktop.

Have you tried ctrl+shift+tab ? Does ctrl+alt+tab two times works or not ? If not I should ask the Mate to
fix this issue but they really want to make Mate the most accessible for all.

Best regards.

Here (Mate 1.18), ctrl+shift+tab has only an effect in some windows but the focus stay inside the window
(e.g.Thunderbird).

ctrl+alt+tab cycle between the bottom panel (where I can navigate with the arrows) and the desktop (where I
can navigate between icons with the arrows), but don't give access to the top panel

In some cases ctrl+shift+tab cycle between the desktop and a opened window instead.

Alex: could you provide links to documentation about the keyboard shortcuts for Mate, esp. those for
accessibility ?

Merci d'avance,

Didier