Re: [orca-list] When pressing shortcuts outside of Orca, Orca announces the context again

I took a look.

What's happening is the window is getting deactivated and then
reactivated. It's hard for Orca to know for certain why that occurred.
And the risk of hacking around that particular case is that Orca might
stop presenting a valid window activation (i.e. you'd move into a window
and Orca would be silent). Therefore, I think the safe thing to do is
not hack around this in Orca. Perhaps you can figure out what's
triggering the accessibility event being triggered by the magnifier and
stop it from happening.

--joanie