Re: [orca-list] How do you edit markup? e.g. html?

Replying my own message.

I compile latest geany source and found it accessible.

  • (built on or after 2018-02-20)

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso
On 02/20/2018 11:00 AM, Edhoari Setiyoso wrote:

Sorry I steer the topic a bit.

Hi Didier, is geany accessible? I have it installed on my system and it does not work with orca. Perhaps I missed some settings.

Here's the version that I have

  • (built on or after 2016-11-16)
  • gnome-orca 3.26

Best Regards