Re: [orca-list] Move mouse using keyboard

I'm not sure which desktop you are using, and I don't know NVDA in order to be able to give you something like it. But by mouse movement using the keyboard, I would think that you are trying to control the mouse using the keypad, something like using the 6/right arrow on the keypad should move the mouse to the right, 4/left arrow should move it to the left, 8/up arrow should move it up, 2/down arrow should move it down, etc. I found this as a separate and independent feature from Orca's flat review. Yes, Orca's flat review does allow moving the mouse cursor and clicking on an item that it can see, but you should also be able to use the keyboard to move the mouse in a specific direction. I found this feature in the MATE desktop under system -> preferences -> personal -> assistive technologies. The keyboard accessibility button has a "Mouse Keys" tab. This feature does seem to be what you want, though you should put Orca in laptop mode in order to gain access to the keypad, and you will also want to activate "Speak object under mouse" in Orca's general preferences.
Imetumwa kutoka mkuu