Re: [orca-list] Move mouse using keyboard

Le 18/02/2018 à 16:30, Edhoari Setiyoso a écrit :
I cannot find cursor navigation anywhere. Could you provide link ?

Also what I meant is something like NVDA when we press certain keystroke, the mouse will move several
points across the screen. We can use it to scan an application for controls or any other objects.

I think that's what's called flat review in Orca parlance.

Let's call <orca> the orca modifier, that is <Insert> or <Keypad Insert> (the same as <Keypad 0>) if use the
Desktop layout, <Caps lock> if you use the Laptop layout.

If you type <orca>+h you will trigger the learning mode. From there:
<F2> will display a drop-down list of the default key bindings that you can use with orca;
Navigate in the list using the <down> and <up> keys.
If some a11y supported application like Firefox, Thunderbird or LibreOffice has the focus, pressing <F3> will
display a drop down list of the specific key bindings for this application.

Cheers,
Didier
Slint distribution:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/README-14.2.1.1