Re: [orca-list] Move mouse using keyboard

Hello, here some links :

https://www.chantal11.com/2010/07/f7-activer-desactiver-navigation-clavier-curseur/

https://accessdvlinux.fr/139-Orca-et-navigation-au-curseur

https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/keyboard-nav.html.fr

http://forum.gravure-news.com/navigation-au-curseur-vt28995.htm

I use Orca but I don't know NVDA.
Regards

Le 18/02/2018 à 16:30, Edhoari Setiyoso a écrit :
I cannot find cursor navigation anywhere. Could you provide link ?

Also what I meant is something like NVDA when we press certain keystroke, the mouse will move several points across the screen. We can use it to scan an application for controls or any other objects.

Best Reagrds

Edhoari Setiyoso