[orca-list] Ubuntu 16.04 with mate 1.18

Hi all:

Well, I got Ubuntu Mate 16.04 up and running, along with the PPA for mate 1.18. I just have a couple questions though. Is the greeter different in Ubuntu Mate than I've used in the past with standard Ubuntu? Only reason I ask, my computer does not play a sound, or come up talking at the login screen. Second, how do you stop the welcome screen from appearing when I login? I tab to the button that says 'show welcome screen when I log in', but nothing seems to happen when I press spacebar or enter. Other than that, I love having the gnome 2 interface back. Oh yeah, how do you navigate between panels? I thought I remembered from before ctrl+alt+tab, but that doesn't seem to work. Thanks in advance, and keep up the great work.

Guy