Re: [orca-list] Trouble with Orca setup/punctuation

Hi Daniel,

Le 13/02/2018 à 03:24, Daniel Collins a écrit :
Hi Folks,

                I am a new Orca user; I have previously used Speakup.  My problem is this: I seem unable to
update the punctuation level within Orca.  I have read the manual and I am still confused.  Can somebody
straighten me out on the issue of Orca setup – especially setting punctuation level?  Thanks for any
assistance.

-Daniel J.

Bring up the Orca setup UI window, the in the third tab from the left labelled Vocal Synthesis under the
title Punctuation level you have four fields among which choose (mutually exclusive): None, Some, Most and
All.

Greetings,

Didier Spaier
Slint distribution http://slint.fr