Re: [orca-list] trying to read a document with caret nav on causes atril to segfault

Working with a pdf file, I can't confirm that Atril 1.20 segfaults. I can however see a couple of things. First of all, I'm having to turn caret navigation on each time I start the program, and the first time I enabled it, it failed to speak. The other thing I notice is that the pdf instruction manual I opened is showing me the bottom of the wrong page. I also can't use control+home to navigate to the top of the file, and navigating up by holding down the up arrow key until I hear the bell sound takes me to the top of the wrong page. Atril shows page 1, but the document frame is speaking from a different page, i.e. rather than the introduction or cover page, it's showing something in the middle of specific operating instructions. The manual is for a radio, and it's telling me at the top how to tune it, but it's beginning in the middle of a sentence that presumably started on the previous page, but it's indicating in every way that I should be at the top of page 1. These are just my observations, since I don't get the segfault here.
Imetumwa kutoka MATE 1.20