Re: [orca-list] Firefox on ubuntu 16.04

Le 06/02/2018 à 19:22, Alex ARNAUD a écrit :
Le 06/02/2018 à 19:04, Didier Spaier a écrit :
Here it is the official binary tarball for 52.6.0esr:
http://download-installer.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/firefox/releases/52.6.0esr/linux-x86_64/en-US/

You should also take care of the locale used for the download because the Mozilla guys hard coded the
locale inside the profile so if you download the en-us you will have the en-us dictionary and the en-us
locale send to all the website, even if you have another locale installed and used for the interface.

In Slint we ship a mozilla-firefox package that is a bundle of this official binary plus no less than 41
language packs as you can see here:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/source/mozilla-firefox/SLKBUILD

We do the same for mozilla-thunderbird.

This seems to work so far.

We don't ship all available dictionaries though.

Greetings,

Didier