Re: [orca-list] Firefox on ubuntu 16.04

Hi

Accessibility is not blocked in firefox. I have not had a chance to run acerciser yet.

Tom

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018, Alex ARNAUD wrote:

Le 30/01/2018 à 18:34, Tom Masterson a écrit :
I installed orca 3.26 and there is no difference.  I did test it to be sure it did not work with either speech or braille and niether one works. My wife tells me it comes up in the address bar and tab takes you through the page but you can't prove it by me.

In the settings, on the security tab, there is a checkbox to block assistive technologies, could you check with your wife if this box is unchecked?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager