[orca-list] Orca on Apple Laptop

Hi,

I have a Macintosh Airbook where I can easily boot Linux over the USB
3.0 port. It's working wonderfully, except that I'm always finding
myself frustrated because I'm unsure what Apple keyboard combinations to
use for what Orca and graphical desktop commands.

Does anyone know of a good cheat sheet for this problem? I can't be the
only person who's run into this.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow