Re: [orca-list] A question on Thunderbird

    Christopher,

ctrl-w did the trick. Thought I tried it once before, but can't remember. I'm embarrassed. Thanks.

On 12/18/18 5:26 AM, Christopher Chaltain via orca-list wrote:
I'm not sure how you're reading the message. If you use the preview pane, like I do, then hitting the F6 key will take you back to the message list. If you're opening up the message in it's own window or tab, by doing something like hitting the enter key when on the message in the message list, then hitting control+w will close the win    dow or tab and take you back to the message list.