Re: [orca-list] archlinux configuration after installation

Dec 14 2018, Дмитрий Хромченко via orca-list has written:
Tell me please, what  I must ddo, that get gnome with talking orca?
If you haven't worked on Linux before, a good desktop to start with is
Mate. But you have a free choice.

You should need the basics for the graphic desktops:
pacman -Sg xorg
(you will have to confvirm that you want the group to install)
pacman -Sg xorg-drivers

For Mate desktop (if you don't want mate find the group for your
desktop. YTou can look up all the package groups online)
pacman -Sg mate
pacman -Sg mate-extra

Then you should be able to install orca:
pacman -Sy orca

There are several ways to start the graphic stuff and run Orca. I only
did that once. But someone else should be able to help you there.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

For whatever reason,
I feel like I've been wanting you all my life <3
(Britney Spears)