[orca-list] Accessible cross platform VPN solution?

Hello there, so I'm running Debian 9, with mate, and aside from maybe open VPN, I'm kind of looking for a solution that is plug and play, or at least doesn't require a ton of manual intervention, but something that will not only work on my Android devices, but Linux, iOS, and windows, primarily though, Android and Linux, but iOS, Windows, Fire TV sticks Etc would be a plus, since I also have those devices on my network. I have tried Express VPN, but didn't get too far with that's on the Linux side, I had some issues when setting it up on a Fire TV stick, Android Works flawlessly, so we're good there. Another solution that I've heard about is private internet access, the last time I tried the Linux client, it was totally inaccessible! So that kind of put that one out to pasture so to speak, anybody else have any other recommendations? I was looking at McAfee safe connect, but I don't think they support Linux, and aVera's, Phantom VPN, but again I don't think they'd support Linux either. I was also looking at winscribe, I think that's just command line Bass, the Android app leaves a little bit to desire though. Just interested in everybody's opinion. Thanks a bunch!