[orca-list] Any Chromium updates?

This just came up on a MUX I'm hanging out on with a friend, they asked why I use Firefox instead of Chrome/Chromium, so I mentioned Orca.....and that got me to wondering.....Hey, Joany and company, is there any significant progress to report on Chromium working with Orca or no? I've noticed the Chromium stuff in the orca-master but not got around to testing yet, though I'm not sure if I missed a message or there's just no news to report.

Was curious is all

Jace