[orca-list] Feature request: enhance button quick navigation

Hello,

I am seeing this for a long time however finally I have managed to sit down and find out precise steps to reproduce.

Environment: Arch linux, GNOME 3.30, GTK 3.22, Firefox nightly, orca master

Steps:
* Open the site http://www.radio-browser.info/gui/#/ in Firefox
* Press ctrl+home to make sure cursor moves to the top of a page.
* Press the tab key until orca reports FAQ link.
* Now continue navigating the page by repeatedly pressing right arrow key and notice there are some collabsed toggle buttons there.
* Now press ctrl+home to jump to the top.
* Press letter b to jump to the next button.

Results #1:
Those not focusable toggle buttons are skipped from quick navigation.

Expected case #1:
These toggle buttons should be included in both button quick navigation as well as list of buttons. Note I can make these buttons to become findable by these orca features when hacking the corresponding nodes with tabIndex property by using Firefox web console. So although this is most likelly an authoring issue rather than orca issue, we might like orca to become a bit smarter i.e. if the button is not disabled we still would like to be able to find it eventhough it may not be focusable. I've patched the angular app in question at: https://github.com/segler-alex/radiobrowser/pull/136 so on its next deployment this will be fixed, however I fear something like this might be also seen elsewhere in the wild.

I think previously I was unable to find expand all, open in a new window and print buttons when navigating opened email conversation in Gmail, but I can't reproduce this any more.

Thanks and greetings

Peter