Re: [orca-list] Any Chromium updates?

Hi Jace.

There's still a ton of things which are not working (including basic
things like arrowing within content). Of the little bit which is
working, there are some non-performant hacks in place. What I've
committed so far is mainly for the purpose of debugging and identifying
additional bugs and things which need to be implemented in Chromium.
Long way of saying: There's no news. I wouldn't test it. If you test it
and say "all this stuff doesn't work," my response will be "I know."

When there is news, I promise to announce it. <smiles>
--joanie