[orca-list] A very strange Debian issue?

Hello also I thought I would ask here for anybody using a Debian, I'm having a very weird issue, I don't think my hard disk space is full, but whenever I turn on my machine, it gets me all the way to the login prompt where it says Debian 9 gnu / Minix tty1, I enter my username and password, Press login, nothing happens, it says incorrect. But whenever I called kontrol F1 or F2 and go to an actual console, and proceed to log in there with the same credentials, it works, however, whenever I for example change directory because I'm trying to enable auto log-in, 2 / USR / light DM or something of that nature I get bash, cannot create here in temp directory, no space left on device. Not sure why this is, also, I don't exactly know how to fix the initial login issue, because I do have a USB image of Debian, which is what I installed this off of, but I pressed s4 speech at boot up, so of course it brought me to the initial install, I'm not sure if there's a way to actually boot into the live image of Debian with speech, and access or mount my partitions, so that I can enable auto log-in. Anybody had any weird issues like this?