Re: [orca-list] Shortcut to jump main region?

Hi,

El 1/12/18 a las 15:46, Joanmarie Diggs escribió:
The shortcut to jump amongst landmarks isn't sufficient for this purpose?
Yes, it's sufficient but before main content often there are navigation, title, and might be articles. Its
not usual, but in some large sites would help going directly to main content.

E.G in Amazon's site, We have banner, search and navigation.

Anyway, this is not urgently to have in the shorttime.
I would like to try implement it to learn customizing Orca.

Thanks,

regards

Javier