[orca-list] orca insanely slow on tunnelbroker

Hi,
subject line pretty much says it all. If you go on tunnelbroker.net you will have tie impression your browser becomes really slow when in reality it is only orca -- I have made sure of this by being in a terminal window right after it started being sluggish, and I heard my pc speaker beep when I pressed backspace which showed that I was definitely in the terminal window. It however took more than 40 seconds for orca to ract and to notice the window hand changed focus, and it is not my hardware at fault: core i5 @ 3.3ghz with 16 gb ram. I think it is their javascript generating too many events for orca to process, because soon as you disable js the website stops bmaking orca into an unresponsive mess. The same slowness happens even when you simply try to open a browser tab.
Can anyone else confirm this ?

Tested with:

- orca 3.30
- seamonkey 2.49