Re: [orca-list] Skype

Web WhatsApp used to be accessible through the F123 Access browser extension, but no longer. They keep changing their web version and we do not have the resources to keep up with their team, and they have not responded to any of our messages asking for assistance on the realm of web accessibility.

Fernando