Re: [orca-list] Skype

Aug 27 2018, Matt - Envrin Group via orca-list has written:
love to get back on to Skype again, instead of pleading with everyone
to switch to Whatsapp.
Just wondering: if you use an iphone, why not use Skype on there. Not
ideal, but pragmatic and definitely feasible.

If you use Skype in a professional environment, some of the big
telephone systems (Asterisk) support Skype calls, but only the paid pro
version.

As for Skype on Linux: as you yourself I tried several times and gave up
for now. Last time I tried was 4-6 months ago with an up-to-date
version.I have a feeling that it is their particular basic widget choice
that poses the problem.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

And when you say those words
It's the sweetest thing I've ever heard <3
(Britney Spears)