[orca-list] Error reading text on editable treeview columns

Hi all!

I am having issues reading text from an editable treeview column.

I press space bar to enable text editing but when moving caret Orca doesn't read characters.

No problem when selecting text if I use shift plus arrows.

I will try to record a debug file if it's necesary.

Problem may be with my incorrect implementation of this treeview.

But it's very odd since selection it's announced perfectly.

another possibility might be a GTK 3 a11y bug

Regards,

Javier