Re: [orca-list] Trying to get some Orca localizations updated

All messages marked fuzzy should be checked and if need be corrected before removing the fuzzy indicator.

Software like poedit or lokalize allow to sort the messages in a convenient way, like first the untranslated
then the fuzzy then the other ones (validated) and also to change the status of a message
(validate/invalidate).

I assume that vim and emacs in PO mode can do the same, but never used them.

What matters is: never edit the original message, only the translation, else the message will not be
translated when running Orca.

Best regards,
Didier