Re: [orca-list] Trying to get some Orca localizations updated

Thanks. This seems to work. I still see "Welcome to Orca," but interestingly, I also see "Screen reader on," "Screen reader off" and "Screen reader preferences." All seem to have Arabic translations, and all these are tagged as fuzzy. So if I'm seeing this right, the fuzzy translations will need to be retranslated, as they may be showing the old translations. If this is the case, it did exactly what I needed. Thanks for the help.

~Kyle