[orca-list] strange results with orca and using master

Hi.  I am trying to use orca and getting strange results using master
as of commit 83741dceeafa2cd6e15786cc5d1941556788861d .  I am on
gentoo updated as of about July 11.  The accessibility stack is
2.29.1.

Two things I tried.  One was to hit alt-f2 and I got the enter command
window.  If I hit escape, I get no focus.

Here is a debug log for that one.

https://covici.com/owncloud/index.php/s/eTkzRiSzSYg9fHe
 Then I tried in a new orca just to get the preferences dialog and
 here is the debug log for that one.  I get nothing when I hit orca-space.

https://covici.com/owncloud/index.php/s/ECYubfxE2DYzrDT

I also tried to use firefox, but the results were very bad, I went to
my home page http://www.larouchepac.com, first time it seem to start
to load, and eventually I got a page, but could do nothing, but I did
see a file menu at least in Braille and when I hit new window, I got a
page.  I tried to do a search for class, found something and hitnext
button and hit escape, but after arrowing was either very slow or
after a while I was told firefox was not responding, but could not get
out of that, so I did ctrl-alt-backspace and gave up on that one.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on all these

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         covici ccs covici com