Re: [orca-list] development of Orca,

Hi Dennis, welcome on this mailinglist.

I can only tell you about my own experience as an end user and I only use one Linux distro. I only use speech and Orca in Ubuntu 18.04 fits my needs.

So far I am very satisfied with Orca. The version that comes with Ubuntu 18.0 is Orca 3.28 but the developers make it possible to have Orca master which mean that I can keep up with latest added stuff.

Best wishes,

Milton