Re: [orca-list] development of Orca,

Hello and welcome Dennis Solís,

orca is in active development, which occurs in this repository:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/orca
About the version, if you use a package provided by your Linux
distribution it depends on the distribution and version you use.

To advise you on what distribution is better, it depends on your needs
and acquaintance with Linux, so please give some information about the
kind of features you want and software you will be using and if you are
at ease with the command line and typing in a console, or only used to
graphical environments.

Oh and don't worry about your English which is obviously good enough,
this list is international and we try to help everybody here.

Didier