Re: [orca-list] Google sheets on Ubuntu

Hello,

I was able to test with Ubuntu Bionic (18.04) in a VirtualBox VM.

It worked, but I noticed a few differences.

The package is named chromium-browser, as the command to start it.

Initially the ChromeVox shortcut is not set. However you can access the
drop down menu of ChromeVox pressing F10 then left arrow key when it
says "Chromium button". You will then hear "ChromeVox button" and can
navigate in the drop-down list with the down and up arrow keys and
access the Options this way.

When starting chromium-browser you will have a warning popping up:
You are using an unsupported command-line flag: --enable speech-dispatcher. Stability and security will
suffer.

You can safely close it and ignore it: speech dispatcher works.

@Samuel: I also have a lag when changing the current voices if
EspeakListVoiceVariants is set to 1 in espeak-ng.conf, but in this case
that's just 2 or 3 seconds.

By the way, I don't know if the ChromeVox devs would accept to
add a combo box for the variant...

Didier