Re: [orca-list] Firefox tabs and Orca shutting off

Hello,

Dňa 30.04.2018 o 02:06 Jason White via orca-list napísal(a):
Jace Kattalakis <khalfang1366 gmail com> wrote:
So is this simply an issue of too much happening on my laptop or is there
something more going on?

Is it only Orca that crashes? If your system runs out of memory, then whatever
is consuming a lot of RAM is killed - unless that has changed recently or I'm
not recalling the details properly.

How do you recover from this? i.e. if you press alt+F2 and type in orca blindly or toggle orca with alt+super+s does it run again?
If not and you do need to run
orca --replace
it's likely at-spi2-core is crashing rather than orca.
I am not sure on how to look at core dumps on ubuntu. Is coredumpctl a thing there so you can look what exactly is crashing?

Greetings

Peter